- School board members (Board Member Academy).
- Business administrators (qualified purchasing agent).
- School facilities managers (certified educational facilities manager).
- Group registration for NJSBA/NJASA/NJASBO members is $2,200 for up to 25 people.
- Individual registration: $550.
School district business administrators must handle all registrations. District team members can attend as many days as they would like — one or all three.
- School board members
- Business administrators.
- Charter school trustees and lead persons.
- School facilities managers.
- School technology professionals.
- Curriculum directors.
- Human resource professionals.
To secure your badge, check-in at onsite registration, located outside of the exhibit floor on the second floor.
Monday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The travel waiver allows school board members and school personnel to stay overnight when traveling 50 miles or more one-way. The waiver covers two nights between Monday, Oct. 24 and Wednesday, Oct. 26.
Please check back. The agenda will be available on this website later this summer.
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 and Wednesday, Oct. 26.
- Registered exhibitors are required to exhibit both days.
- Early breakdown will result in loss of priority service at future Workshops and a $500 penalty.
- One-stop shop experience for members.
- Learn about products and services available to districts and schools as part of your NJSBA membership benefits.
- Chat with NJSBA professional staff about school policy, school law, labor relations, advocacy, superintendent search services, school governance, the E-Rate program, technology services and savings and more.
- Pick up your free lunch tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday and special giveaways.
Cancellation fees of an exhibit booth, sponsorships or corporate support include: Cancel before August 1, no fee. Cancel from August 1 through August 31, 50% fee. No refunds will be given after August 31st.
Cancellations made up to 10 working days prior to the program date of October 24 will be refunded the entire registration fee. Cancellations made between 10 working days and 72 hours of the program will be charged 50 percent of the total price. Cancellations made within 72 hours and no-shows will be charged the full fee.