Exhibit @ Workshop 2022
The Atlantic City Convention Center exhibit hall is a vital part of the annual Workshop experience. Attendees get to explore new products and services that can help them achieve their district goals, overcome educational challenges and offer their students fresh programming.
The NJSBA is committed to providing exhibitors with a valuable return on their investment. Workshop 2022 will boast 120,000 square-feet of exhibit hall space featuring 300 exhibitors.
As an exhibitor, you get to connect with more than 8,000 school leaders including board members, superintendents, business administrators, charter school trustees, technology professionals, facilities managers, curriculum directors and more!
Benefits of exhibiting @ Workshop 2022
- Promote your company to more than 8,000 public school officials.
- Network with school leaders from throughout the state.
- Link your business page to Workshop 2022 website.
- Access to official attendee public email addresses.
- Connect with existing clients.
- Reach potential customers.
- Boost your brand in the education community.
- Generate a positive impact in the field.
- Demonstrate your commitment to New Jersey K-12 public education.
- Free Wi-Fi for general use.
- Demo your services and products on the exhibit floor.
- Launch and live-test new programs and products.
Don’t Miss Out
Check out the sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities.
|Corner||$2,500 (10 x 10) – 100 sq. feet|
|Inline||$2,200 (10 x 10) – 100 sq. feet|
|Inline & Corner Combined||$4,700 (10 x 20) – 200 sq. feet|
|2 Inline Booths (no corners)||$4,400 (10 x 20) – 200 sq. feet|
|2 Corners||$5,000 (10 x 20 endcap) – 200 sq. feet|
|Peninsula||$9,400 (20 x 20 on an end of an aisle) – 400 sq. feet|
|Island||$10,000 (20 x 20 all open corner booths) – 400 sq. feet|
View the floor plan and reserve your booth online today!
If you need assistance with logging in, please contact email@example.com.